California-Los Angeles

Wedding Venue HELP!

I need a wedding venue in LA or Napa all inclusive for 25000 for 150 guests does anyone know of anything?

Re: Wedding Venue HELP!

• akavanaghakavanagh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is a beach venue okay? We booked at the at the Redondo Beach Historic Library. It's 15,000 for 100 guests and then 72.50 for every person after that. The nice part is that not only does it include dinner, but it also includes the cake, dj, and sound for the ceremony. Hope that helps!
    Photobucket
  • BeeBee22BeeBee22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Calamigos Equestrian center in Burbank.
    We have 200 guests for about that price!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    city club on bunker hill was about that much for the same # of people, plus gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    THe place where we had our reception. Ultra modern hall. Beautiful location in burbank. Family style tables. At least 5 cources of food in addition to 18 different types of salads and appitizers.The food was amazing! I am wishing that i could go back and eat some more. For my next event they are the people that i will get catering from.  We got the package without alcohol but for your budget you can get the alcohol included. Top shelf alcohol of three types directly at the tables. (usually a bottle of vodka, a bottle of scotch or brandy or tequilla and a botle of wine.) And they bring out a new bottle once the bottle on the table is finished. The service is wonderful. They were super attentive and never was a water glass half empty. They people that they can reccomend for dj, and videographer and photog and flower. But if you are doing your wedding in LA, i can recommend you people that will save you money. The location is Bellaj Banquet Hall in burbank CA.

http://www.bellajbanquethall.com/  The general manager's name is Hamlet and the owner name is Avo. If you decide to go with them tell Hamlet that Sona & Jeff recommended them.

If you need more recommendations for other services let me know. I have personal relationships with the vendors that i used (after a year of research) and can recommend some good people and they will save you money.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards