Not Engaged Yet

**Liv**

Regarding what we talked about the other week...can you PM me your address or neighborhood in Boston? I wrote out a whole long butted PM and TK ate it. And now I can't see or send PMs for some reason...OR friend me on FB, Sarah Hawkins. 
"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
 "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

Re: **Liv**

• Sh!t, if we are, then I feel like a complete ass. LMAO Feel free to flame me for being an oblivious sh!t head. 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Just sent both you and rdr friend requests. I am a master FB stalker...but not in a creepy way. And my kid just farted on me. No, not relevant, but it needed to be noted.

• Thankfully, it was not a smelly one. I praised the gods for showing mercy.

• oh, and YGPM back

• I took this opportunity to stalk & subsequently friend request you. I am a creeper.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_liv-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:dd7fb849-c947-43d4-837e-526c021a16e6Post:7708f233-0386-4252-a14c-2f367b3e7436">Re: **Liv**</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Just sent both you and rdr friend requests.</strong> I am a master FB stalker...but not in a creepy way. And my kid just farted on me. No, not relevant, but it needed to be noted.
    Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay for new FB friends!</div>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards