New York-Hudson Valley

Caramel/Candy Apples

Hello,

Random question...not sure if anyone can help me...I am looking to do Caramel/Candy Apples for my wedding. Has anyone done this in the past? Have you ordered from somewhere on line or gone to a local orchard/farmers market?

Any help would be great! Thanks so much!

Re: Caramel/Candy Apples

• LissyM83LissyM83 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend California Caramel Company!! They are wonderful!! We tried a sample of the apple and they are amazing! They go for about 4$ an apple! We ended up going with the prez. knots instead!! Best part is that they do a personalied tag for the favor!! no need to worry about packaging and labeling yourself! one less stress!
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend California Caramel Company!! They are wonderful!! We tried a sample of the apple and they are amazing! They go for about 4$ an apple! We ended up going with the prez. knots instead!! Best part is that they do a personalied tag for the favor!! no need to worry about packaging and labeling yourself! one less stress! oooohhh and they have candy apples too!
  • steveandtasteveandta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    some people used daffys apples online. try local orchards and see if they will do them for you and give you a deal.
    Photobucket invite1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards