Christian Weddings

Wedding Wednesday QOTD

Opening the floor up to one of y'all. Anything you want to ask? Y'all have such great ideas and my mind runs blank.....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding Wednesday QOTD

• catwinecatwine member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    How did you know your fiance/husband was the one you wanted to marry?

I knew because he persued me.  I had always been the one chasing the guys and not understanding why they didn't like me back.  When David and I met I had no interest in him at al, but he still hung around as my friend becuase he knew I'd come around to liking him.  I knew after 4 months of dating that I could spend my life with him.
  • I think as time went on I just realized that the timing was right and he was a man I could and wanted to marry. We have a lot in common and most importantly, we both put up with each other ;) No easy task! haha. I just can't imagine life without him, even when I'm angry at him, so I knew at that point he was the one. I have no idea what the future will bring us, but I know I want to discover it with him by my side!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It was when he was tutoring me in math. I was getting frustrated and acting like a child but his patience and kindness never wavered. I can be very stubborn and having someone that could not only go toe to toe with me but keep his cool was a first. We had only been dating two weeks but I knew I would marry him in that moment.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I knew from the beginning. My family loved him and so did I! My aunt said to me (when meeting him for the first time after we had been dating a month and a half) "don't mess this one up, Ash! Haha. 
  • He is my puzzle piece. I knew because every part of me that was "missing" he completed. :D

I knew I loved him when he wrote me letters while visiting his sister - I practiced signing my name with his last name when I got them.
    I knew he was the one I wanted to marry because God told me he was the one. I had that "voice" in my ear saying DH was the one I could trust.
  • It was made pretty obvious to me early on. I met DH, then agreed to go on a date.... 3 days after the first date, and before the second date, I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. Where most men woulda headed for the hills (he had nothing invested with just one date) he stayed by my side through the whole process, attending appts, and taking care of me. I lived on my own, 7 hours away from the nearest family members, and he instead would have me stay at his house for days after any of the treatments would make me sick. I remember clearly one night I was curled up in the bathroom because I was so sick. He brought in a blanket and pillows and curled up on the floor with me trying to make me feel better. TOTAL keeper :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards