Florida-West Coast

Linens

Hello Ladies,

Does anyone have any recommendations for linen rentals in the Tampa/St. Pete area? My venue only offers white or ivory linens and then colored napkins- I really want black linens and chair covers. I know that I could buy and re-sell the linens later, but how many people want black table linens? 

So, any recs for table linen/chair cover rental places or sales would be awesome. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Linens

• edited December 2011
    Try:
    linentablecloth.com or
    cvlinens.com

:) Great prices and you could definitely re-sell them!
  • edited December 2011
    customlinenrentals.com
    We are using them for chair covers, sashes, and table runners. They have a great price and really know what they are doing! We saw them setting up at our venue when we went to sign our contract and were very impressed with their work.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought black linens and chair covers from cvlinens.com and the quality was very good...and the prices were less than the cost to rent them. 

HTH!
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Gorecbrie2011Gorecbrie2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Connie Duglin has a great selection and the prices are very reasonable!

http://www.connieduglinlinen.com/
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I second connie duglin
    we used them for our wedding and everything looked great!
  • sunnii24sunnii24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using Connie Duglin
    Happy Planning, ~Sunnii24~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • charleighmcharleighm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking in to connie duglin, custom linens, bbj linens.  I went and checked out a linen valley, the girl i had the appt with was not helpful and she did not seem to have any clue in what she was doing.  I went and got to connie duglin and i was impressed with the selection and show room.  I also checked out kateryan linens the lady was very nice but she didnt have a large color selction for what I was looking for, but black seems a little simpler to do.  Hope this helps. 
  • bnwgatorbnwgator member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_linens-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:4fe65726-136c-45d5-8574-f9ea68de994aPost:44a1a067-d56f-442a-897c-a7ef6b3bdd76">Re: Linens</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking in to connie duglin, custom linens, bbj linens.  I went and checked out a linen valley, the girl i had the appt with was not helpful and she did not seem to have any clue in what she was doing.  I went and got to connie duglin and i was impressed with the selection and show room.  I also checked out kateryan linens the lady was very nice but she didnt have a large color selction for what I was looking for, but black seems a little simpler to do.  Hope this helps. 
    Posted by charleighm[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks! Def. helpful, I will be calling Connie Duglin as well now! My coordinator suggested a Linen Valley, so it's good to hear some other names as well so I can shop around. Thanks ladies! I'm excited for my black linens. It's the little things in life, darn it!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards