Attire & Accessories Forum

Help!

Hi there Knot community! This is my first time EVER asking a question via a message board. I've read other posts often and they seem to be really helpful so I'm giving it a go! 
I am getting married 9/29/13 and I'm looking for a dress and bridesmaids dresses. I am ENAMORED with several dresses by Noir by Lazaro, dress #3281, #3278, and #3275. Alas and Alack they are in the $$$$ category. Can anyone please point me in the direction of VERY similar dresses for less or these dresses for less??? Also, I have fallen in LOVE with the dress Halle Berry wore to the hollywood premier of Cloud Atlas. A silver lace mini that I would love to wear as my wedding dress!!!! Any suggestions on finding a knock off or something VERY similar??  I'd like to wear silver/nickel instead of white/ivory. I would be so grateful for any and all input!! 

Re: Help!

• Try the Preownedweddinggown.com. 

They have sample dresses on sale or used one with a fraction of the price. However, Lazaro is pretty expensive. Maybe you can find something similar from other designers? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards