Maine

My own personal Jillian Michaels

So I found out that even as a grad student, I can take classes at the BU gym with my extra credits. Score. :) 

I signed up for a Fitness Training class and had my first one this morning. Ladies, I can't believe how difficult it was. I hope that it'll be a great source of shaping up for me. I feel like I have my own personal Jillian Michaels. I'm also taking yoga twice a week (looking for a third class still) and doing cardio on my own. 

Any other people taking on new fitness regimes?

A truly sore Plato79. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!

Re: My own personal Jillian Michaels

• hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need to...desparately.  I'm having a hard time finding the motivation.  I think around mid-March, after FI's birthday and mine, I'll be able to start doing something. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I take a fitness training class for twice a week and have for about a year. It has really changed my shape!  I am amping up the workouts now to 4-5 days a week. 
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I are doing p90x to get in shape.  It also gives us something to do together, even though I hate the early mornings.
  • edited December 2011
    My sister and I (Both with weddings coming up) just did our first pt workout last night. She comes right to our house and let me tell you, I feel so out of shape! I am so sore but it's definetly worth it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    ~*Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away*~
  • schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

so i shouldnt say this out loud but i dont think i will truely be on a good workout routine until i graduate. Between school full time, work part time, an internship and keep a house semi clean....the gym is not my priority

though i have been running 2 days a week and doing some wii workout games. Anything is better than nothing

• amshaw1amshaw1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm such a procrastinator! I have Insanity (made by the p90x people) and I really love it but am so lazy I never do it.  I'll have to start soon to get in summer and wedding shape. 

Way to go ladies, nice work on the workouts!!
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Schadbourne - I hear you! It's difficult to do everything while in school. What are you studying. 

I commend everyone on their workout efforts. I'm a little afraid of next week to do this work out twice, plus cardio (cardio I do on my own). No pain no gain (or loss, as I'm hoping) I guess? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards