New Hampshire
Options

Zorvino Vineyards - Southern NH

Hello Ladies  -

I just wanted to post a quick little something to give a shout out to my wedding venue, Zorvino Vineyards (www.zorvino.com).  Although my wedding has not happened yet (23 days), I wanted to share with everyone how wonderful they have been.  I will post again after my wedding!
Not only is the place BEAUTIFUL, they have been nothing but a pleasure to work with and their pricing is reasonable.  The cake is included in the meal package and the cake vendor is wonderful.  They offer a vendor package at an additional cost (I ran the numbers, it is definitely worth it) and every single vendor has been way above (my already high) expectations.  Their vendors are Chickadee Hill Cakes, Suzanne's Flowers, Black Tie Limo and Get Down Tonight Entertainment.  I want to give an extra special shout out to GTDE, specifically Tommy Demers, for being wonderful to work with.
Zorvino does not advertise (which is why you wont find them on the Knot) and have been very successful by word of mouth only...and I can see why.
If you are getting married in Southern NH and have not picked a venue yet, I would put Zorvino on your list of places to check out.
The ONLY downfall is that there aren't any hotels really close by.  If you have a lot of out of town guests, I would recommend a shuttle bus to and from a hotel.

If you aren't having a wedding and still want to check out the place, they do have free wine tasting (12-5 daily) and they also have some really nice events where you can pay per person (Mother's Day Brunch, Murder Mystery Dinner, 80's night, etc).

Re: Zorvino Vineyards - Southern NH

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Zorvino was actually my second choice. We went with Flah Hill in Lee instead.

But they are both great choices :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it there.  I wish we could afford it and fit everyone.
  • Options
    TroyandKellyTroyandKelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I am so happy to hear that others like Zorvino.  It is such a great place!

They can fit over 200 people - my initial list was at 224...but I only have 175 total coming.

Another downfall, that none of you will have to worry about, is they currenly have these ugly black chairs.  They use Divine Specialty Linens for chair covers and sashes (this is extra) and they are really pretty (I have seen a wedding all set up).  Fortunately for anyone that will be booking a wedding, they have ordered new wooden chairs that really complete the look of the place.  They will be coming in the week after my wedding...go figure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I grew up about 10 mins from there and I agree with the shuttle.  Salem, NH isn't that far and there's a couple of hotels in that area.  There's also a B&B in Hampstead, NH, not a lot of rooms but if you still need something give them a try.

Congratulations on your wedding in 23 days!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!
    Fortunately, the only out of town guests that I have are close family and staying with other family in Atkinson and Danville.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Zorvino is a beautiful place!

I heard they are building a bigger "reception/banquet" room in the next few years so they can offer more wedding/party options.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zorvinos is beautiful. Both FI & I loved it as soon as we walked in. Unfortunately it didn't fit in our small budget. We would have loved to have our wedding there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_zorvino-vineyards-southern-nh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:05c1003c-21c1-4475-82b3-769c8383de2aPost:895e8d63-c73c-4070-b788-8b4f0456514d">Re: Zorvino Vineyards - Southern NH</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you!! Fortunately, the only out of town guests that I have are close family and staying with other family in Atkinson and Danville.
    Posted by TroyandKelly[/QUOTE]

My mom lives in Atkinson, and lived in Danville briefly!
    yay for small town southern NH :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I grew up in Atkinson.  I love small town Southern NH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in Sept! I can't wait! I LOVE Rue and Sally and and all the vendors, they are all so nice and all about you! I can't wait! Congrats on getting married too soon! you must be floored!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've recently come across Zorvino, and I'm happy so far. We are paying for the wedding ourselves, so our budget (for venue) is no more than $15k, obviously the lower the better. How were the prices and what is included in the prices. You mentioned the vendors- are those all included in the prices??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards