September 2013 Weddings

Newly engaged and spiking a high grade bride fever!

I just got engaged to the most amazing man I've ever met on July 22nd. This is my second wedding the although I do want it to be perfectwe are going MUCH more low key this time around. We are thinking about September 22ndthe 22nd is an important day for uson the Beach in Maine. We are paying for the whole shebang ourselves the will be on a very tight budget and are thinking of a state park with a beach as an inexpensive venue which would require the event to be dry as serving alcohol is illegal in state parks. Suggestions for fun virgin drinks we could serve? We'll be doing a sparkling cider toast, but want to offer something besides iced teal, lemonade, water soda.

Re: Newly engaged and spiking a high grade bride fever!

• Congrats on the engagement!  The beach in Maine will be beautiful!

www.virgincocktails.net/

There are a lot of great websites that give recipes for yummy virgin cocktails.  You could even color coordinate with your wedding colors!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on the engagement! There are so many virgin drink ideas out there, I would definitely check Pinterest for ideas. I feel like any combination of fruit juice (like, the good stuff) and sprite or ginger ale make really nice mocktail.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!  The beach in Maine is so beautiful!
  • Congrats on your engagement!  I'm having a beach wedding too, love them :).  I can't help with the mocktails but I second the Pinterest idea - everything is on Pinterest lol.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks to you all! I'll check those out!
  • :)
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I loved infused drinks like rose, Lavendar and rosemary lemonades. Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards