African American Weddings
Options

Bouquet- part 2 PIP

Here it is. Fiance liked the mini ornaments better than the "cranberry's". not sure if they were cranberrys lol. let me know what you think!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Bouquet- part 2 PIP

• Options
    I love this one yaaayyyyyyyyyyy! it looks better than the inspriration u make me want to do a DIY.....but i can't lol! 
  • Options
    Thanks Ess!!! I just added pictures of mock up boutineers using left over flowers. one with leaf one without leaf. Fiance likes the one with leaf. It turned out nicer than i expected. I would try it if i were you, it wasn't as hard as i thought however, I did buy $75 worth of fake flowers! Sealed but it looks like i can get enough to make all my bout's and bm bouquets.
  • Options
    Girl beautiful u did a great job......
  • Options
    ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.... I love this size. And the bouts too...awesome job!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tash: this one looks more uniform/rounded than the first one. You did a wonderful job!!! So will the 1st mock up be the size of your bridesmaid bouquets? I'm having a hard time seeing size...I'm on my phone. Anywhoo...I'm having a hard time making my bouquet big and rounded....what did you do? Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    No. the pic shown is of my bouquet. the girls are only going to have 3 flowers (1 rose and 2 of the ranunculas) with 2 burgundy mini ornaments and 1 pine cone strand. I'll put a pic up tomorrow night. When i was putting mine together i had a hard time getting flowers to stay in place while so i bunched the flowers together (somewhat how i wanted them) and put a bread tie around them I then added more flowers and arranged them where i wanted them i put a rubber band to keep them tight and put in the mini ornaments and pine cones. Now all i have to do is put floral tape and ribbon on them.

and THANKS everybody!
  • Options
    This one is perfect!!!! I love it. Fist pump
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    Wow you did a good job for doing it yourself.
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • Options
    I don't know how I skipped over the part 1 picture, but wow you had been really working on this. It looks much better than part 1 picture. You did an awesome job.
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • Options
    I love...love...love the bouquet..it is so pretty and I love the ornaments those are a nice pop of color !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    I actually liked the first one, but I LOVE this one. High 5!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You did such a great job on this, lady!!! Loving this version.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    I LOVE it! Great job on this DIY
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards