Illinois-Chicago
Options

Has anyone looked at Fulton's On The River for a reception?

I have just started looking at venues for the wedding reception. I like the shedd and found pricing online for that. Does anyone know abou pricing for Fulton's? I would like to know before I go look at it to see if it is in my price range or not. It looks amazing online but I have a horrible feeling its going to be out of the budget. If anyone has an idea please let me know! Thanks 

Re: Has anyone looked at Fulton's On The River for a reception?

• Options
    pattybseligapattybseliga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have just started looking at venues for the wedding reception. I like the shedd and found pricing online for that. Does anyone know abou pricing for Fulton's? I would like to know before I go look at it to see if it is in my price range or not. It looks amazing online but I have a horrible feeling its going to be out of the budget. If anyone has an idea please let me know! Thanks 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fulton's is expennnnnnnsive! Email their catering/private event manager and they will send you info. I looked into them for our rehearsal dinner and they charged a room rental fee on top of a minimum for the night.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto MyWedding.

I looked into them for the rehearsal, and it was too expensive for that.  That said, IMO, it was very reasonable for the actual wedding.  It's gorgeous, and the food is PHENOMENAL.
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FH and I are having our reception at Fulton's.  I saw their photo collage taken by Bella Pictures and just fell in love!  The initial quote we were given was a min of $20K for food and beverage but we managed to drop that down to a more reasonable price.  They have a few options and are definitely willing to work with you!  Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    carrieoneillcarrieoneill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also getting married at Fulton's this summer and can send you details of the packages if you like? Not sure if you are set on a date yet but Friday has a lower minimum then Saturday as well.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone! also if anyone has checked out any other places let me know. haven't set and exact date but hoping for either the second or third weekend in september
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    september 2012 of next year not 2011
  • Options
    joo6758joo6758 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a reception at Fulton's and it was amazing. We had the whole downstairs, and the patio area for the wedding all private. One of the best weddings that I went to!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards