Florida-North Florida
Options

When should I post specific Wedding info on the Wedding Website?

I just sent out my Save the Dates the other day. I was just wondering when should I post info like Hotel room pricing and stuff like that. I mean I guess I could post at any time but other people that aren't invited I wouldn't want them to feel bad. Should I wait until I am sending out the invitations?

Re: When should I post specific Wedding info on the Wedding Website?

• Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I put mine up right after the STD's went out but I don't think anyone actually starting looking at it until they got their invitations! 
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cool thanks ! Two people messaged me on face book and said they got my Save the Date <3 Yay this is exciting.
  • Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Lou!!  I honestly started posting info. to our website as soon as it was set in stone. (Rehearsal dinner/Hotel Blocks etc...) But I definitely don't think my guests started looking until they got their invites.

Speaking of which, where in St. Augustine are you ladies having your rehearsal dinner?

That is so excited though! Love getting the got your STD/Invite texts/messages etc...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Perfect thank you! Well I am getting married in Jax. But we will most likely do it at the Hotel we are getting married at.
  • Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our rehearsal dinner is at Zahra's in St. Augustine :) Good food, atmosphere and reasonable prices :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am also interested to hear what other's are doing!  That sounds wonderful!  We are having our rehearsal dinner at the Hilton Bayfront right there on the River/Intercoastal.  Admitedlly (sp?...ekkk!), I have actually never been to a rehearsal dinner at a hotel BUT hey first time for everything and might as well be our wedding right? haha

Lou - are the RSVP's still rolling in?  We have definitely started to receive our's which is of course exciting!  You must be so anxious for your date to get here!
    Princess - Enjoy these next several months...they really will fly by!:) Where in Jax are you getting married?

Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, RSVP's are rolling in...exciting stuff!! We just got my wedding band yesterday and I love it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards