New York-New York City

Who is your photographer and why did you pick him/her?

would love to get a sense of who everyone is using for photography and/or videography.  thanks!

Re: Who is your photographer and why did you pick him/her?

• We are going with Justin Pedrick. He came highly recommended from other boards and our wedding planner. His portraits are great, he is a really good guy, his rates are great and the biggest selling point with us is that he is un-obtrusive - aka- like a fly on the wall. I have been to far too many weddings where the photographer wastes time trying to get perfect shots.

justinpedrick.com
  • We are using Ricky restiano in bronxville. He is totally outside the box. Every time I look at his photos I get chills and sometimes tear up... I always wished for him and when we got engaged I changed my budget around to get him and it was a success ....we booked him eat out a month ago and are extremely excited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using Gina Esposito
    http://www.ginaesposito.com/
    We loved her work, she was very responsive, reasonably priced and very accomadating with the copyright of the photos so we could get prints on our own. 
    Visit The Nest!  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • thank you this is very helpful.  please keep the responses coming!
  • moyajenechkamoyajenechka member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2012
    We are using Julian Ribinik (www.julianribinik.com), we chose him since he is amazing with both candid and traditional images, has great reviews and fair pricing.
  • I went with Jason Rhee from New Jersey. I found him on the knot since other brides had used him and he had great reviews. When we met him, we could tell that he absolutely loves his job and he was really easy to get along with. He is also very affordable. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We are using Sascha Reinking.
    http://saschareinkingphotography.com/
    or take a look at facebook "Sascha Reinking Photography"

• We are most likely using Erica Lyn from www.ericalynphotography.com.
    We met her last week and loved her photos. She was super sweet, down to earth and was willing to work with our budget.She also shoots a lot of fashion stuff, so we liked that :) 
  • any other recommendations?  we are still in search of a photographer and our wedding is march 2nd!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards