Georgia-Savannah
Options

Hair/Makeup

Hi ladies, does anyone have any recommendations for hair and makeup.  I don't live in Savannah yet (2 month countdown) and I have no idea where to start searching. 

Ideally I would like someone to come to my suite and do my hair and makeup, my 3 bridesmaids and mum. 

Thanks!

Re: Hair/Makeup

• Options
    Kylie LeeKylie Lee member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try dollface by Jules! She does amazing work!
  • Options
    ufallyg8rufallyg8r member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Lynn McDonald Quann, she's part of the Savannah Wedding Studios and works at Spa Bleu.  You can find more info at http://www.theweddingstudios.com, www.spableu-sav.com, or look them both up on Facebook.com.  Good luck and have fun!  ~Ally
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Lynn..she just did my make up last week and was amazing!  I also used Tabitha from Astonish Hair Salon and she was amazing!  I wanted the stylist to come to me and she did with her team..everyone was commenting on how great the party looked!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am an out of state bride that got married in Savannah.  I googled a make-up artist and found Lynn Quann.  I contacted her via email and secured a price for my mother, my maids, and myself.  She arrived at the hotel that I was at and made everyone of the lovely ladies in my life look absolutely breath taking.  Lynn highlights the best features on you and your girls.  Complete with airbrush make-up and eyelashes!  I felt like a model after I got out of her chair. 

Liz Wilson
    Gadsden, Alabama

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards