Massachusetts-Boston

Vows bridal

I've seen conflicting posts, does Vows bridal sell only sample dresses or do they order dresses in the appropriate size? I'm very petite and altering a sample size gown would be incredibly expensive

Re: Vows bridal

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they sell Watters and Pronovias dresses in any size.... I think everything else is sample size.
  • edited December 2011
    True-- but they definitely had a range of sizes (not just 8 and 10). I went there first because I got to try a bunch of different styles and designers (plus quality was great).

Also the only thing I found weird was that they just let us go out and pick dresses on our own--there wasn't much of a 'consultation' like i saw on Say Yes to the Dress!
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at Vows and yes, there were samples - make sure to get one of the older woman, who own the store to help you vs some of the young girls - they also recommend a anahit bridal alterations to you - Ana was wonderful but the alteration costs were very steep, but my dress came out perfectly altered.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards