Second Weddings
Options

Ah, the Christmas zit

Wouldn't you know it, and at MY age!?   WTF?  Guess it's better than the Christmas 'flu which seems to be making the rounds in our area.

Best wishes girls for a lovely holiday :)

Re: Ah, the Christmas zit

• Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have the flu (got the immunization:-) but I have a monster cold.  So, no zits but a cold.  Oh, and I have I mentioned the UIT I had a couple of weeks ago? So then I had to go on antibiotics, and then you know what happens when women use antibiotics?  Yep, so then I had to treat that.    ARGH.  Probably TMI, but oh well.  :-)  

BTW, just PM'd you back!  :-)  
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    debi1941debi1941 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only time now i get a zit is when my Fi doesn't shave...and he has pricklee's...then...i get the "ZIT"   i have clearasil on hand!

The fu is also making its rounds arund our area also...i am an avid vitamin popper, so i stay pretty healthy (as I knock on wood) , hopefully all inmy home will stay flu clear also.....

And for the record, I would much rather weather the "ZIT" than the "flu"...:)

Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year !!!
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No zits here.  I'm still fighting after effects of the flu (or some other random virus).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "Put some windex on it"  LOL
    Happy to be the Future Mrs. C.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards