June 2013 Weddings

Dress RE-Selection

So, when I bought my dress I thought I loved it. As I thought about it more and more after I got home I began having second thoughts...actually I think I had second thoughts before I left the store. I think the problem was I had too many people there (7) with too many opinions. I called hte shop today and they are letting me do a re-selection on Saturday. This time I am only taking my sister and best friend. I'm not even taking my mom (she's fine with that). Praying I find something I absolutely love!

Re: Dress RE-Selection

• Good luck!!!! I had second thoughts also I went back and tried on a few other gowns and found something else I liked.
  • Good luck! I know when I go the first time I think I am only going to take my mom. I would be way too overwhelmed with 7 people! I hope you find the one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thank you ladies! I love this board and everyone on it. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
  • Good Luck!  Crossing my fingers you'll find the perfect one for you this time! I'm going to my first dress shop with just my mom at the shop she got her dress next Saturday. It's still the same management and owners 25 years later!
  • I have fell in love with a dress I found online that is sold in a store not to far away. My mom asked me when we were going shopping....should I wait to go shopping or just go now
  • I FOUND IT!!!!! I LOVE my NEW dress 1000 times more than the original. I smiled instantly...as soon as I put it on. I had a level of excitement that I did not have in the first dress. I am SOOOOO EXCITED....and it was still in my budget!!!!!!! 
  • There is no harm in going now. You may end up loving it. I say go for it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_dress-re-selection?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:7d01d746-72ad-4b5d-8b9a-e234331df113Post:393a5b77-d133-4949-8e4d-316cb1a9c474">Dress RE-Selection</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, when I bought my dress I thought I loved it. As I thought about it more and more after I got home I began having second thoughts...actually I think I had second thoughts before I left the store. I think the problem was I had too many people there (7) with too many opinions. I called hte shop today and they are letting me do a re-selection on Saturday. This time I am only taking my sister and best friend. I'm not even taking my mom (she's fine with that). Praying I find something I absolutely love!
    Posted by SAW2008[/QUOTE]

Good luck. I had my 3 best friends and that is it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards