October 2013 Weddings
Options

Any Coffee Fans???

Ok, coffee fans out there: I need advice.

I really don't like coffee, I like the smell but not a fan of the taste. I drink mochas and cold coffee drinks (Caramel Coolers from Caribou anyone?) but not plain coffee. Caribou just came out with a blonde roast and I'm thinking I should try it. Anyone have any thoughts/opinions on coffee??
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any Coffee Fans???

• Options
    Buy some creamer. lol It still tastes like coffee. If you add some creamer/milk in it, it helps take a way the taste. I started out with creamer and sugar, moved to just milk and now I drink it black.

• Options
    I'm like you - I don't like it. I don't really do mochas either - unless it is A LOT of chocolate and a BIT of coffee.

So, I'm no help  :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    edited January 2013
    I'm a Seattleite, so coffee is a way of life for me! :)

We're actually having espresso catering at our wedding reception so our guests can order whatever fun coffee drinks they usually get. Its an on-going joke that I care more about the coffee than the alcohol. A blonde roast may be worth a shot, but if you really dont like the taste of coffee, you may just find it tastes like watered down coffee. lol You may be better off taking Stina's suggesting of different creamer/milk combinations! 
    cassandra + justin. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards