Arkansas

Destination Wedding Help!

I am having a destination wedding to Eureka Springs next fall (I live in OKC) and was wondering if any Arkansas girls could give me some tips on photographers and bakers that are good in the area? We are headed that way in a couple weekends to check everything out but any pointers would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :)

Re: Destination Wedding Help!

• edited December 2011
    Eureka Sweets was amazing. I'll PM you the details.
  • njdevils05njdevils05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Springfield, MO which isn't that far from Eureka Springs. I don't know much about Eureka Springs but I do know that several of the vendors that I am using travel a lot to Eureka Springs to do weddings.
    The main one I am think of is Shannon's Custom Florals. She is part of a group called "The Wedding Collection" www.weddingcollectionmo.com/">www.weddingcollectionmo.com/ 
    I have not had my wedding yet but am using the photographer, DJ, baker, invitations and florist from this group and so far have been pleased with them all. I just saw on Shannon's facebook today that she is currently at their Eureka Springs headquarters for a Bikers Blues & BBQ festival.
    Depending on how far away from Eureka Springs you live, you may look at vendors in your area and see if they travel to Eureka Springs. I know that personally it would be much easier to work with a vendor close to home so I wouldn't have to travel for pre-wedding meetings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards