Offbeat Weddings

Help me pick a Girl Scout Cookie recipe?

I apologize in advance for the drool that will get on your keyboard.

I'm in a contest for Girl Scout cookies and I have come up with a few different recipes using their cookies. Unfortunately, I can only submit one. I'll tell you right now that I'm leaning towards the last one, but let me know which one you think I should submit. Thanks so much!!
Sent from my iPad - any unusual words or misspellings are due to an autocorrect incident that I may have missed.

Re: Help me pick a Girl Scout Cookie recipe?

• Oops I totally posted this on the wrong board! I apologize! If anyone knows how to move it to NEY, I would appreciate it :)
    Sent from my iPad - any unusual words or misspellings are due to an autocorrect incident that I may have missed.
  • What's the prize for this contest?
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • First prize is $250 and 24 boxes of cookies, 2nd place is 48 boxes of cookies (yikes!) and 3rd place is 24 boxes of cookies. Basically they want the winners to get fat :)
  • I'm glad you posted this on the wrong board. I didn't know these recipes exsitd! I LOVE the Samoa cookies! I don't have any friends with girl scout kids yet, so I couldn't get my order in this year. I did however buy some Limited Edition Eddy's Ice-cream with Samoa bits in it! It was so very yummy! So I vote for Samoa Cupcakes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You had me at "salted caramel" but it was a close tie with the crazy monkey cupcakes because I think tagalongs are heaven.
  • i love thin mints so i piched the muddy buddies
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I voted for the Samoa's but they have always been my favorite flavor of girl scout cookie.  I'll have to remember this thread the next time I am looking to bake something sweet!
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards