Georgia-Atlanta

Invitations

I tried to find the perfect invitations online but the samples I have ordered have been disappointing.  Can anyone recommend someone in-town that prints inviations?  Budget is a consideration.

Chrissy

Re: Invitations

• MonogramWedding.com does an awesome job and you can customize the design, color, font, etc for very reasonable prices and free shipping.
  • edited January 2012
    We are ordering ours from 123print.com
    They are very budget friendly, and all of the samples we ordered were beautiful! The only down side is that you cant change the color on the invitation, but you can change the font and font color. But you can upload your own design.
    We need to order 50 invitations and response cards, and looking at about $55. Oh, and they offer free shipping!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_invitations-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:aa87ee7e-64e2-4ce3-aa56-b7e5de82b2f9Post:ba79c40c-1f05-4307-ab84-b68af75edec8">Re: Invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE]MonogramWedding.com does an awesome job and you can customize the design, color, font, etc for very reasonable prices and free shipping.
    Posted by Jesilu5[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this site.  It is exactly what I've needed for ceremony programs and favors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards