California-Orange County

Anaheim Activities

Some of my students (high schoolers) are going to Anaheim next month for a convention and they want to know some things to do there.  They will be  going to the beach, and will be going to Disneyland.  The Angels will be out of town that week, so we need other options.  Thanks!
dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha

Re: Anaheim Activities

• kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about a trip to Catalina Island? Or chartering a bus to go to Universal Studios or Sea World? Grayline Tours has some day trips out of Anaheim (http://graylineanaheim.com/). They could take the train from the Anaheim stadium and go to San Clemente (I think it stops right at the beach). 

The Grove of Anaheim and Honda Center (where the Ducks hockey team plays) are really close to the convention center. Maybe see if there is something going on at either of those places?
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Anaheim...

The Block at Orange is a nice outdoor mall, just a couple of exits down the 5 from Disneyland.  There are train stations in Fullerton and Anaheim, so they can take the Metrolink either north into Los Angeles, or south toward Oceanside.

We're kind of boring people, unfortunately.  Mostly when we go out, it's just to eat.  But I have some killer restaurant recommendations if they're interested.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards