Rhode Island

The Global Heritage Hall venue at Roger Williams University

Since it seems like many (if not most) places don't post prices, I figured I'd post the email I got for this venue.  Hope it helps someone!]

The Global Heritage Hall venue at Roger Williams University is available to the general public as an event location.  The three story glass and steel, contemporary building is a beautiful backdrop for a wedding ceremony and or reception.  There is a flat tent area behind the building with beautiful water views in a park-like setting.  The tent area is fully equipped with all your electrical needs for an evening wedding and is large enough to accommodate groups of up to 500 people.  There are many beautiful backdrops on campus for your wedding pictures.  The venue is only available during the summer months while the University is not in session.

The location rents for $3,500 for the tent platform only and $5,000 for the building and the tent area.

We do have a list of approved vendors including caterers, lighting and tent companies that we allow to use our facilities.

Sincerely,

Jonathan A Small

Director of Special Events & Conferences

Roger Williams University

One Old Ferry Road

Bristol, RI  02809

401-254-3735

401-254-3553 fax

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Global Heritage Hall venue at Roger Williams University

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board