Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

NEED HELP!!! XP

Hi Knotties!! I am in desperate need of some music help!! I have already posted this on my local board but I'm from a VERY small town in South Carolina and no one has answered yet! I have less than 3 months until my wedding and it's outside, so I'm having some difficulties with music.  The venue doesn't have anything but a small radio to be used outside and that's not what I want. I want my guests to be able to hear the music and we (the bridal party) need to be able to hear it to walk down the aisle.  I have tried to find harpists, string trios, or string quartets on the Internet, have called these places, left multiple voice messages and emails and no one has contacted me back!! We are having all classical music for the ceremony so I thought the harpist of violinist would be my best bet! Does anyone have ANY ideas? I am so desperate and I'm getting scared of not having any music at all!! Thanks you guys!

Re: NEED HELP!!! XP

• edited December 2011
    You van contact Music on the Strand. I know they have a bunch of sound systems that operate using batteries for outside ceremonies where there's no electricity.
  • AnnaS82AnnaS82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi. I definitely can make a suggestion. Our DJ used a battery-operated system for our beach ceremony. Give him a call a.s.a.p. (843-272-3335) He's also connected with Music on the Strand, and they do have lots of resources for outdoors. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Great advice!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards