August 2012 Weddings

Seriously!

Sooooo my fh is running to the mailbox to see the rsvp's ughhhh......He got the first one and opened it.....oh wait it is our wedding................lol

Re: Seriously!

• That's funny cause I want to be the one to get the mail also  :)
    Can't wait until they start coming back.

Anniversary
    imageimage

TTC since 8/2012
    BFP#1 ? 11/15/12 ectopic-too early to have EDD ? MTX 11/30/12
    BFP#2 ?
    ?PAL/PGAL Welcome?

• Haha! My FI does the same thing.. he comes home from work for lunch and checks the mail.. then texts me the results everyday... It's cute, but I wanna check the mail!!!
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I always get home before fi so I am the one that gets to check the mail each day! :) cant wait!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • my FSD is waiting for college information so she always checks the mail.. Today would be the first day we got a RSVP back (which we didn't) and I felt a little cheated when I saw she'd already brought in the mail LOL.
  • My RSVPs are going to be sent to my parents' house, as we are in the process of moving, so I'm disappointed I won't be able to run out and check the mail as they arrive.
  • I'm always home before him, except for Mondays. But we have RSVP postcards so there's no "opening" the mail. On a related note, we got our first back today!! Apparently, I forgot to put a stamp on it... *facepalm*
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We wait and open them together... but I try and read through the envelopes before he gets home :P
  • Random4180, we're doing postard RSVPs too, did you use Vistaprint?  I did the "normal" paper stock for the RSVP postcards, and I'm afraid they are a bit flimsy and might get eaten in the mail.  I was so disappointed with myself for not asking VP to use postcard stock paper, but am crossing my fingers they will be ok.  
  • We both have 2 jobs, but he gets to stop home between and always gets the mail. I think it is adorable that he is so excited and finally likes to be involved. I don't mind at all :D
    What a beautiful mess this is...
  • LOL my FI gets home 2+ hours after I do, so I get to check all the RSVPs ;) he got to open the set that came in on Saturday though and was super excited :D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_seriously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:c3cbb383-2a74-479e-a2f7-eed4560584a9Post:1e4df212-afd1-44d9-9e6c-2f02a4e233ca">Re: Seriously!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Random4180, we're doing postard RSVPs too, did you use Vistaprint?  I did the "normal" paper stock for the RSVP postcards, and I'm afraid they are a bit flimsy and might get eaten in the mail.  I was so disappointed with myself for not asking VP to use postcard stock paper, but am crossing my fingers they will be ok.  
    Posted by rojacobs[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I did use VP (I love them!) I did upgrade to recycled paper (it seemed stiffer from the sample kit VP sent me) but nothing heavier than that. I've only gotten one back but that one held up well! I was worried about my invites suriving the mail because tthey're 6 x 9 and only linen finish, which is fairly flimsy. As my FI put it, "they'll be getting jammed in mailbox slots around the country." 

</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards