Honeymoon Discussions

Caribbean Cruise Honeymoon

So we just got married in FL and had a mini-moon while out there. All our family was there so we mostly spent time with them. We are ready to start planning our honeymoon cruise for January (the first or second week of) and we are thinking of doing caribbean or hawaiian. Any suggestions on which cruiselines are best? Any suggestions of exactly where?
Much appreciated! :o)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Caribbean Cruise Honeymoon

• Congrats!! We have been on 4 with Royal Carribean and always loved them. It was our family vacations a while ago but I remember my parents always love them so much they would book the next one while still on the first! My favorite places were Jamaica and St. Lucia (two seperate cruises). You will have s much fun!!!!!

• Royal Caribbean!! Depends on how much you want to spend, some of the shorter cruises go to the Bahamas and back while longer cruises go to Mexico, Belize, St. Thomas, Grand Cayman, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been on one Princess, and one Carnival. I would probably never do Carnival again. It wasn't awful, but it's kind of like being in a Wal Mart for 7 days.
  • I like Princess and Royal Caribbean.  When I hear Carnival I think of lots of kids.  Not how I want to vacation, let alone honeymoon.
  • edited June 2012
    We're doing a week long Norweigen cruise of the Eastern Carribean out of Miami. I think Royal Carribean and Norweigen are the nicest! My parents did a two week cruise of Hawaii from Vancouver on Celebrity, and loved it.
  • jjswinjjswin member
    First Comment
    Been on 13 cruises, I would say either Royal Caribbean or Princess. The 7 day compared to the 5 day is so worth the extra money.
  • everyone has their own opinions-there is no general best or worst. i've cruised on princess, disney, cunard and carnival. i hated princess, loved my 2 on carnival, liked cunard and liked disney.

• Thanks for all the suggestions ladies! We are leaning towards Royal or Norweigen. Ill keep you posted!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are going on Norweigen in the beginning of January out of Tampa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards