New Jersey
Options

Anybody been here?

I'm wondering if any of you ladies have been to, or heard about the Davids Bridal in East Brunswick or Springfield? I've heard mixed reviews of DB stores overall so I was looking to get some feedback on these two in particular if possible.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anybody been here?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_anybody-been-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:ff62cf12-56fa-4c5d-84fa-560e03d22355Post:5ea00e5b-908f-41e4-9d74-a448d711e0d8">Anybody been here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm wondering if any of you ladies have been to, or heard about the Davids Bridal in East Brunswick or Springfield? I've heard mixed reviews of DB stores overall so I was looking to get some feedback on these two in particular if possible. Thanks!
    Posted by Bay21[/QUOTE]

Been to Springfield and had no problems.  Did not end up buying my dress from David's Bridal though, so not sure how they are after the purchase.
  • Options
    I had an awful experience in East Brunswick but had fantastic service in Freehold.  I didn't end up getting my dress there but my girls did and since I had such a bad experience they gave them $20 off each of their dresses.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    IDK, I want to DB in Springfield just to get ideas on BM dresses (bought them at a mom and pop shop) and the experience was awful. There were people fighting and causing a scene because they didn't know they needed an appointment to look at wedding gowns. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got my dress at the DB in East Brunswick for my 10/20/2012 wedding and I had no problems. The ladies in alterations were so sweet and did a great job.

If you decide to go the DB route, I would recommend the East Brunswick location. Let's put it this way- I live in North Jersey and should have really went to the Paramus DB but I chose to drive down to EB instead.
  • Options
    I bought my dress and my bm dresses at the Springfield DB, but didn't do alterations with them.  I had no problems any of the 3 times we went to try on dresses.
  • Options
    I went to the springfield one to try on dresses and bm dresses, and everyone was very sweet, but I found the place a bit dingy/dirty.  If you aren't too far from EB, then I'd make the drive down to the new Quakerbridge location near Princeton.  It's new and so quiet, clean, and nice.  Just picked up my bm dress from there.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks for all the replies ladies! I really appreciate your feedback! I personally live between those locations, however, I didn't know there was a new one by Princeton which is where my sister/MOH lives so I will have to look into that.

Thank you again ladies =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I went to Springfield and it was terrible. The conslutant was rude, didn't help me get into my dress & repeatedly opened my door while I was half dressed, exposing me to the rest of the store. Needless to say, I didn't get anything. 
  • Options
    went to both and a few other ones, the one in east brunswich is newer and nicer though both locations are db so it really depends on your personal experience.  
    i bought mine and had alteration done at the east brunswick one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards