North Carolina
Options

Morning!

How was everyones weekend? Anything exciting going on this week? Any planning progress?

Ours was pretty good. We did our HUGE grocery shopping trip because we had very little food in the house. We also got a great deal on a garden cart which Im very excited to have/use since I'm clearing off our hill which has tons of weeds on it. Laslty, we bought a new tv for our room. Finally getting rid of the 20+ year old tv we had up there lmao.

Exciting : Im making a St. Pattys wreath for DH's aunt. It's her 50th bday coming up and she LOVES anything Irish. I've been randomly making wreaths and couldn't resist making this one for her. I'm also making cake pops to ship to my little sister for her bday today.

Hope everyone has an awesome week! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Morning!

• Options
    I'm still recovering!  I was at my office until ELEVEN PM on Friday night.  Then FI and I went to dinner at Pooles afterwards.  I was exhausted the entire rest of the week.  My co-worker and I pretty much are just sitting and staring at each other so far this morning.
  • Options
    FH and I finished our seating chart Saturday night and I wrote out our place cards yesterday... was the last big to do!  All we have left to do is wrap attendant gifts and pack for our honeymoon!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_morning-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:35b069d0-8f44-4ca5-958d-d2fdb0db3c46Post:ac05c45b-66ff-4b5f-997a-23046e245b1d">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]FH and I finished our seating chart Saturday night and I wrote out our place cards yesterday... was the last big to do!  All we have left to do is wrap attendant gifts and pack for our honeymoon!
    Posted by harmony0417[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! I bet it's a relief to be done :) Now you can just sit back and relax!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_morning-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:35b069d0-8f44-4ca5-958d-d2fdb0db3c46Post:30287ccd-ef40-4771-8460-9f321404edf9">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning! : That's awesome! I bet it's a relief to be done :) Now you can just sit back and relax!
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

Yes! Today was honestly the most relaxed I'd felt in weeks, if not months! Work was even a huge PITA and I just didn't care!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards