New Hampshire
Options

Help with Reception site

I am helping a friend who is looking for inexpensive reception sites in the NH or MA area.  She is looking for something for around 100 people that may include packages She is pretty open right now..  I know that is not alot of information but she is just starting to look and she is not sure what she wants right now.  She would like to keep the cost as allow as possible.  So any suggestions would be helpful Thanks!!!!

Re: Help with Reception site

• Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at Candia Woods in Candia (15 minutes east of Manchester).  I found it to be less expensive than the places right in the Manchester/Bedford area.  It holds 135 at most so 100 would fit well there.  They do offer package deals to pick from or you can book vendors separately.

April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are having our wedding at Flag Hill Vineyard in Lee, NH. It's just outside of the Portsmouth/Dover area. It was the prettiest, least expensive venue that I came across. The packages are fabulous, it's an absolutely beautiful place and their wedding coordinator is amazing. The tented, outside area, holds I think up to 200 people. They're renovating the interior, so I'm not sure what that will hold when it's done. It's worth checking out though!

• Options
    Megglez2008Megglez2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'd recommend the Mile Away in Milford, NH. It's about 25 minutes from Nashua, and you can have both indoor or outdoor receptions. (They also can do ceremonies in the gardens.) I believe the prices are pretty decent. I used to work there during high school, and have eaten there recently...the food is amazing and the owners are really great to work with.

http://www.mileawayrestaurant.com/

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The new Flag Hill reception hall will only hold 80 people max.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards