New York-Long Island

Hair/makeup help ;)

Hello Long Island!
Any recommendations for reasonable fantastic hair/make up in nassau, preferably the Roslyn Heights-Port Washington ish area?? Or people that will travel to onsite?
Thanks so much for any help!!

Re: Hair/makeup help ;)

• edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_hairmakeup-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:029856f0-d2dd-4b70-9c96-99f1d5176fa6Post:dff8da7c-9aaa-4c6d-84e6-8981682d02b7">Hair/makeup help ;)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Long Island! Any recommendations for reasonable fantastic hair/make up in nassau, preferably the Roslyn Heights-Port Washington ish area?? Or people that will travel to onsite? Thanks so much for any help!!
    Posted by jbird911[/QUOTE]

I'm in Roslyn Heights too!
    I'm using Kelly from Glam Me Up--she's awesome.  She just added hair stylists, her stylist Viviana is doing our hair.  Had my trial last week, loved them both.  Highly recommend them! She is in North Babylon but travels.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_hairmakeup-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:029856f0-d2dd-4b70-9c96-99f1d5176fa6Post:e5e30421-cfb6-4921-b8ac-03bdce6cf47f">Re: Hair/makeup help ;)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Hair/makeup help ;) : I'm in Roslyn Heights too! I'm using Kelly from Glam Me Up--she's awesome.  She just added hair stylists, her stylist Viviana is doing our hair.  Had my trial last week, loved them both.  Highly recommend them! She is in North Babylon but travels.
    Posted by sehrler[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much.. will look her up!
  • Try Event Remembered, I know they have makeup artists and hairstylists that were mentioned here quite often about doing a great job.  Good luck!
  • Make that 8.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards