Getting in Shape
Options

Note to self (and others):

A full scoop of protein powder in the cheap-o "hot chocolate" that comes out of the machine at work is NOT a good idea.

Lumpy is not a good way to describe a beverage.  Bletch.
We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Note to self (and others):

• Options
    Hahaha I could have told you that. I tried doing that at home with hot chocolate I made and it was NASTY, the protein powder just clumps up and floats at the top. I had a friend who told me it wouldnt work and I didnt want to believe him, it sucked admitting he was right.
  • Options
    Dang, there goes my theory...

COKristi, I'm seeing a similar trend.  I find that I burn more than TDP tells me I would be even if I put in vigirous weight training.

I like it for things like shoveling.  It's nice to know what work I'm actually doing!
  • Options
    I have a new theory.  I think it's the heat.  I bet if we mixed the powder up with milk, then mixed in the chocolate milk powder, then heated it up, it would work.  Too much work for me though.

When I mix  mine with water I just give 'er a few shakes in the cup I got at the supplements store and it mixes fairly easily.  When I mix it with something like yogurt it needs to sit for a bit to dissolve all the way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards