Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

I got a save the date!

I wanted to put "I got an STD" but I, myself, giggle when I see that abbreviation.

We got an save the date today.  To a girl's wedding.  Whom Bill has met exactly once.  A year ago.  At a family reunion.  With the registry information on it. 

Re: I got a save the date!

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Yeah...FI was looking over my shoulder when I was on the DIY board one time and said "Um...STD...???"  I laughed at him at the time, but deep inside I giggle too every time I see it.

[QUOTE]I wanted to put "I got an STD" but I, myself, giggle when I see that abbreviation. We got an save the date today.  To a girl's wedding.  Whom Bill has <strong>met exactly once</strong>.  A year ago.  At a family reunion.  <strong>With the registry information on it</strong>. 
    Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]

Oh lord...attention whore much??
  • Options
    Is she registered for anything "adult" and inappropriate? If not I think she now should be.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    Buy a gift for yourselves off of her registry, that way she will peek ahead at her registry and thinks she will get it, but she actually never will.
    I mean, not that I've ever done that to anyone....
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_got-save-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:52c166a2-fd3d-4ca7-9e6e-015e1ff1650aPost:b0ff4701-849f-4942-8e68-82a74328451c">Re: I got a save the date!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Buy a gift for yourselves off of her registry, that way she will peek ahead at her registry and thinks she will get it, but she actually never will. I mean, not that I've ever done that to anyone....
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

That's pretty good. 

Wendi,
    That inappropriate gift is still in the running.
  • Options
    Holy crap! How rude!
    "So what? So it's not going to be easy. It's gonna be hard.
    Really hard. But I wanna do that because I want you
    - all of you, you and me, every day. Forever."

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards