New York-Upstate
Options

Niki Rossi

Has anyone used Niki Rossi for photography?

Re: Niki Rossi

• Options
    edited December 2011
    She did my wedding in 2007 and I love my photos.  There are a bunch in my bio. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did.  She was amazing!  I'm happy to share our photos with you if you want to see some stuff other than what's on her site. 
    Go to www.nikirossi.com. Click on "weddings".  Click on "online proofing".  Our wedding was in October of 2009.  The username is "menkin" and the password is "19876". 
    She was excellent!  We knew how good she was by the fact that we barely even knew she was there the whole night!  Very professional job, and amazing pictures as a result.  Best of luck with your planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the info! Your pics are amazing! I notice she only really has 1 package option...were you able to modify that or did you go ahead with what she offered?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Smb.  I went with what she offered, because she gave us a disc with all of our photos on it.  We can do whatever we want with it, which basically means we don't have to pay to buy any proofs from her if we don't want to.  She gave us one 4x6 copy of each proof, and 2 CDs with all our pix on them.  Totally worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards