Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

PSA: DO NOT USE AVANTI SALON (DOWNTOWN CINCINNATI)

I have had a stylist from there booked for several months now and tonight I get a call from the owner telling me that I dont need to come in until 11 am because she will be there helping the stylist do everyones hair. Wow great. So I ask her if the price will still be the same because originally if she was going to come in it would have been $75 a person, but the stylist said she would do it for $25 each, which is very cheap and the main reason we are using her. Well the owner tells me that I was never quoted that price and the price is really $35. I am not mad about the price because honestly its still a good deal, however, I dont see why she is calling me now to tell me this when my wedding is Sunday and its almost too late to get anyone else. She was EXTREMELY RUDE to me on the phone and I told her that I felt she was being very disrespectful to me. I was in tears when I got off the phone with her. She said she would talk to the stylist and have her call me tomorrow, Friday. I am soooooo mad and never ever would have booked this place if I had known that these issues were going to come up.
I just wanted other brides to be warned about this place and the owner especially, her name is JANE PHILLIPS.
Oh and my FI has been getting his haircut at this place for several years every few weeks and he is the one who told me about the place.

Re: PSA: DO NOT USE AVANTI SALON (DOWNTOWN CINCINNATI)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OH NO! thats not ok! IM so sorry that happend to you. Try Michelle Marx she does hair explain what happen and im sure if she is open she will take good care of you. marxeymakeup@live.com good luck!
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That was horrible.  That would've put me in tears, too.  Thank you for the head's up.  I hope tomorrow, they come up with an amazing apology and accommodate your needs.  Your wedding is Sunday, you don't need any more stress!

I do agree about Michelle Marx.  She's been very helpful over e-mail and her prices are reasonable.  She quoted me $50 for hair but it will be less if it's not complicated.  Contact her anyway for a Plan B!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards