Pre-wedding Parties
Options

What to wear to my shower???

HELP! I'm a size 16 and all my weight is pretty much in my belly .... I'm trying to find a dress that is sexy YET somewhat conservative for my shower AND the real icing on the cake --- doesn't make me look pregnant!!!! Everything I try on is making me look pregnant!??!?! Ugh! And for the record no I'm not pregnant! I have a little bit of time as my shower isn't until April 21st but I also need a dress for the weekend before for my soon to be sister in law's bridal shower with the same specifications. Please help I'll take any suggestions! My price limit per dress is $75.00

thanks so much! :)))
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What to wear to my shower???

• Options
    have you tried wearing spanx or shapewear under your dress???  i have a belly myself and with some shape wear and a dress that is empire waisted--cinches under the breasts and flows out I don't look pregnant and my belly is relatively flat.  I bought my last two dresses at Macys.  I have also brought dresses at Torrid
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi I'm not sure how old you are but I found some cute dresses at Forever 21 Plus - that are cute and still trendy/young. I've also seen some at JCPenney. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards