Wisconsin

Green Bay Area DJ

I'm trying to find a DJ for my wedding and I have no idea where to start... Too many DJ's and not enough time. Can anyone make a recommendation? Having a great DJ is important to my fiance and I - within price limitations of course. Uplighting and photobooths are a plus, but not needed.
Thanks for your help!

Re: Green Bay Area DJ

• KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Extreme Entertainment was great! he was really fun- instead of clinking glasses for the grand march, he had Wii Bowling set up, and guests could bowl for a kiss- if they got a strike/spare, they kissed, and if they missed pins, the bowling guest had to kiss that many people on their way back to their seat...unique and fun!

Otherwise, my BIL has been DJing for weddings the past year or so...he's got good equipment, TONS of music, and he is a fun DJ as well...since he is fairly new, his prices are a little cheaper than the average DJ.  If you are interested in him, PM me and I will send you his phone number.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Dreamin' DJ. Prices are very reasonable and he offers uplighting and a photobooth package as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 197 invited to celebrate!
    image 187 Are ready to party! image 10 Are missing out! image 0 Make me stalk the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: September 2nd
  • edited December 2011
    In Madison, but I love madison mobile DJ. Travis Seibert is amazing. I don't know any based in Green Bay, but if you need a videographer, there was an amazing one at the last wedding I shot there!
  • kitty02katkitty02kat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Scott from elite music services is great. I've seen him and his staff at several weddings and they always look great and are so professional! Prices are very reasonable and they have several packages. We're doing music from 4-12 and a photo booth (they print two copies. One for the guest to keep one one for us in a guest book where they can write a little note to us). They also do slideshows too.
  • edited December 2011
    We are going with Scott at Elite DJ Service - very proessional and knows his stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards