South Asian Weddings
Options

Priya490**

How did shopping go this past weekend??? 

Re: Priya490**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had to cancel :( It was turning into a yucky weekend because of the rain and I was going by myself so I ended up staying close to home. I had a bunch of other wedding stuff to do though so at least I got that done! We're heading to FL next week to meet with a bunch of vendors so I probably won't be able to go to Edison until next month. But I have enough time and will definitely let you know how it goes! Thanks for your store suggestions! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your wedding dress from? India or in the U.S.?
  • Options
    mimosa1977mimosa1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from the US - I wasn't getting time off to go to India unfortunately and was very picky about my outfits.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm like you too, I won't be able to take the time off to go to India either so have to buy my outfits in the states. Im picky too and haven't seen much on the websites that I would want to wear. Where did you buy your outfits from? Do you have any pics? I would love to see them! I think you have my email address but if not, feel free to send me a PM!
  • Options
    mimosa1977mimosa1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PM'ed you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards