Missouri-Kansas City

Weston, MO Venders??????

I'm getting married in Weston, MO in June (hopefully) and I'm also new to town.  I have no idea where to find venders that are local or that will travel from Kansas City.  I don't know anyone to ask so I would really appreciate any help. 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weston, MO Venders??????

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Platte City and Leavenworth are not far from Weston, I would look there for some vendors.
  • edited December 2011
    Exactly what Kelley said. You could also look for vendors in the KC Northland because that isn't too far from Weston either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Lawrence, but using many KC vendors. Most don't mind the extra time, so I'd recommend asking if you find vendors that you like. You may have to pay a little extra for their travel time, but I've found its not much.
  • edited December 2011
    How about snow creek?! Just kidding :)  I have heard nothing but great things about Weston Red Barn Farm! It's beautiful! You should check it out! http://www.westonredbarnfarm.com/index.htm
  • edited December 2011
    Oops sorry....I hit "add post" too soon. If you already have your recpetion place picked out---you could maybe contact them to ask for any vendor recomendations? Maybe they would help your out too! Good Luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you guys!  You've been a big help!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • orangejuliusorangejulius member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I'm getting married in Weston in April, and we're actually only using one vendor from there. We're using Cyndie's Cakes...she's really great and lives in Weston. Our caterer is from KC and our Photographer is from Topeka...so sometimes you just have to go with what you like and not what's close. Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Avalon Cafe caters (right in Weston) and they are awesome to work with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards