Missouri-St Louis

Nail salon in West County

I'm looking for a good place to get my nails done where they will do a good job and not charging out the butt.

Thank you in advance!
"I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw

Re: Nail salon in West County

• mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I have no tips for you but know you must be getting excited!  Can't wait to see the place the day of (FI and I are going to come take a peak).  Also who did you have alter your gown and how much did they charge you?
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Nails in Des Peres is my family's go to.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • keziah23keziah23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to go to Nail Time, but they went downhill, looking for a new place in west county myself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    thank you ladies!
    "I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • edited December 2011
    I go to K-Nails in Chesterfield.  It is in The Valley.  I think they do a good job, and the prices are reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards