Alabama

Has- It- All Event Companies?

Hey there-

Can anyone recommend an event company that will have EVERYTHING? I need a tent, chairs, tables, linens, and lighting, at the least- Hoping I will be able to find a one stop company and not have to deal with multiple rental vendors.

Thanks!

Re: Has- It- All Event Companies?

• edited December 2011
    What city or metro area are you looking for?  I know a place like that in Mobile, but if you're getting married in Huntsville that's not very helpful, lol.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, geeze... Location would've been helpful to include.

The wedding is going to be in Gadsden :)
  • edited December 2011
    I looked on Wedding Wire and saw Dress My Chair (but it's based out of CA- not sure how that works) and Bridal Garden.  Don't know anything about either, unfortunately.  Sorry!

Anniversary
    Formerly adrinkard (1,139 board posts)

Planning Bio / Sale Items (Updated June 21)
    Married Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Try Aztec Rentals.  They are based out of Birmingham, but they will travel.  I have used them in the past, and they are GREAT to work with. I don't think they will have lighting - for the most part your DJ or entertainer will provide that.  But I know they have tables, chairs, and tents.  They might have linens - but your caterer would be able to provide those if they don't.  Hope that helps!

• holthcmholthcm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is the name of the company in Mobile?
  • edited December 2011
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• holthcmholthcm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks you are such a big help!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  I'm finally helpful!  It feels like there are so few Mobile brides on here, and I can't really give suggestions to brides in Dothan or B'ham.  I'm USEFUL now!  LOL!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• kattabkattab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call Port City Rental In Mobile, Much more organized and doesnt call you the week of the wedding to tell you a linen you ordered a year before 'is just a topper'
    Port City helped me alot in the end!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards