New York-New York City

Veils, Sashes, Belts, Etc.

Hi everyone,

I live in New Mexico but purchased a dress at Kleinfeld in April. I tried on the dress with a gorgeous veil and swarovski crystal belt/sash that were definitely out of my budget. ($1,300 for the veil and $2,000 for the belt!!) My consultant told me of a place to go in the Fashion District where I could find something extremely similar along with a selection of veils and other accessories. Stupidly I didn't write down the name of the store and now I can't remember. I'm going to be back in NYC in less than 2 weeks and really want to check out the store she suggested.

I want to say the name of the store was 2 initials (like K&L or something, but not necessarily those letters). Does anybody have any idea what I'm talking about? It's not a bridal store, but more of a textile store I believe?  I've considered calling Kleinfeld to ask, but I'm afraid I'll get the consultant in trouble because she was kind of secretive about telling me and I don't think they're supposed to be referring brides to other stores for accessories.

Any help would be appreciated and if you don't know the name of the store I'm talking about, do you have any other recommendations of stores in Manhattan where I might be able to find veils and other accessories that aren't at Kleinfeld prices?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Misty

Re: Veils, Sashes, Belts, Etc.

• Hi Everyone, 

I am new to this thread and heading to NYC next month to look for veils and sashes as well.

Does anyone happen to know how much one would cost at M&J? 

And are there any other places I could visit if I don't find anything there? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards