Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Long Lasting Lipstick or Gloss?

Hi there! Have any of you found a really good long lasting lipstick or gloss??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Long Lasting Lipstick or Gloss?

• Options

I've been trying some out recently.  They are neither gloss, nor lipstick, but I find the lip stains to do well.  I think Revlon's Just Bitten lasted better, but I liked the CoverGirl Outlast better for colors.  Then I just put my regular lip balm over it.

Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • Options
    I love mac pro longwear lip color.. they have one with a clear top coat and one with a sparkle topcoat! they last ALL day..

I also 2nd the above posters and like the stains.. I have one from revlon and one from cover girl and then I just put my sparkling mac gloss on top ... 
  • Options
    I am on the same mission. They need to be kissable don't want my honey walking around with pink lipstick. I have tried Palladio really like it. I think you can get it at Ulta or Sephora. Its a lipstain. After two or three days it will dry my lips up, so I will avoid wearing it right before the wedding. You do need to put a gloss or chap stick over it to give it more of a shine. So far this is the best I found.
  • Options
    I was super impressed with L'Oreal Infallible. My makeup artist applied it at 10:30 am and by the time I washed my face that night, it was still going strong - without a SINGLE touch-up of color (I did reapply the clear gloss coat a few times throughout the day). I used the shade "Pomegranate", which was a lovely plummy-pink color that made my teeth look super white in photos.

Love this stuff!

Anniversary
  • Options
    I also really like the Loreal Infalliable.  I had bought a Clinique longwear lip gloss, and it was the perfect color for my wedding day makeup, and it lasts a very long time, but it is far from kissable.  In fact, FI kissed me while I was wearing it, and he looked at me and said "please don't wear that on our wedding day".  Then I went on a mission trying to match colors for 2 months and finally found a match.  The Infalliable is very long lasting and looks great with a clear gloss on top.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    I use the two faced lip primer underneath and pencil in my lips completely with lip liner. Then just gloss or chapstick over that.  it stays very well
  • Options
    Those that did the Infallible- did you do the gloss, the lipstick or lipcolor? 
  • Options
    Clinique Chubby Stick!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Love stains.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards