South Asian Weddings

Wedding Planning WITHDRAWAL!!! or RELIEF???

Hey Ladies

For all the ladies who are already married (or already know how they feel about it)....

After the wedding, after everything was done, payments made and you began to live your married life ...did you feel WITHDRAWAL or RELIEF from the wedding planning?

As I was driving into work this morning....I realized how happy I was that I wouldn't have to call another vendor to confirm service or timing or anything.  To me it's such a relief to be done with the planning (Don't get me wrong I enjoyed every minute of it....most of the time lol)

Re: Wedding Planning WITHDRAWAL!!! or RELIEF???

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was so much stress in wedding planning... maybe 100x more for an Indian wedding or dealing with different vendors or waiting to be sucked dry of all the monies, I'm not sure... it was definitely a RELIEF to be done with that, but it was a WITHDRAWAL at the same time, not researching for the perfect favor, blah blah... I turned my attention to home buying, and decor now, so that fills the void, and drives DH crazy!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    I'm with you there too BellsNRings :)  If I quit my day job, I'd love be a wedding decorator, especially for Indian weddings :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You know what... My husband always told me (well at the time fiance or boyfriend) that I have a such an eye for photography ....I would love to go into wedding photography...or atleast just do the eshoots and wedding details....hehehe

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!  Maybe we can start a service :)  We have at least three wedding's worth of experience so far :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards