Maryland-Baltimore

Invites?

And good recommendations?  I was going to DIY, but with buying a fixer upper.. I think it will be way to much work.

We are doing a beach theme.. And it seems I can not found any that aren't blue (online)... PS I hate blue LOL

So I think we need to move on and find someone to help us...

We like pocket fold since ours will be over the Bay Bridge we need a lot of room for the details.
 And it doesn’t help we have off the wall wedding colors of purple and orange.

Thanks ladies!!

Till Baby E Money Comes! BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Invites?

• edited December 2011
    Where do you live?  We used Personal Touch Printing and Invites.  Christine Miller is the owner and she runs it out of her home in Perry Hall.  Her prices were significantly cheaper than other places we looked, and she had just as much to choose from (and the same selection).  She also carried Allison Barnhill designs, which I know a lot of (former) knotties used and loved... a lot of her stuff is pocketfold.  Ours was not an Allison Barnhill design.  Knottie AJerome also used Christine (got her info through me), her invites were purple and white pocket folds by Allison Barnhill. 

FWIW, I think it would be hard to find invites online.  I know people do it all the time, and I had a friend that did it... but I don't know, I think it's awfully hard to choose a paper product without seeing it first.  You never know the quality or if the paper really looks how you think it's going to look. 

Anyways, send me a PM if you want her contact info!  I absolutely loved Christine, she was one of my favorite vendors. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • seralee5804seralee5804 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!! I love Allison work. Actually have meeting with her on Oct 23, but she can be kinda $.

We are in Parkville so right up the street.. I'm pretty stupid when it comes to this lol So If I can't get a PM to send to you my email is seralee5804 at aol dot com
    Till Baby E Money Comes! BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs is great! Rachel is the sweetest person and does awesome work. You design everything yourself and she has great prices. She also prints names and addresses on the envelopes for you FREE! She's doing my invites, programs, seating chart and thank you notes. She also does Save the dates and anything else you can think of!

http://www.kindlyrsvpdesignsblog.blogspot.com/

HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • seralee5804seralee5804 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great Thanks! I'll check her out.

PS. I just checked my wallet and had a card for her in it. (My bridal shop told me about her, but it didn't have a website on it) THANKS!!
  • edited December 2011
    No problem! Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards