Florida-South Florida
Options

help me find this please...

I am looking for a very pretty rosary (that's not too expensive) for my bouquet. any ideas?

i also need to find the iron on jewels for my bridesmaid shirts and the ones to put under my heels. i know someone had a website of where they got theirs...anyone know of the website?

i need an acrylic cake stand too. 

sigh i am so stressed. TIA!

Re: help me find this please...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For the rhinestones: www.jubileerhinestones.com

Have u looked on etsy for the rosary?
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011

For the rosary... I would probably find a store that sells religious things or look online. I know I've seen a few, but can't remember where.

For the under the heels crystals I'm using are from Michael's and they are called Bow-tique. They are individual stones on a sticky paper that you have to cut out with an exacto or scissor. I find the exacto knive is easier.

There are websites like www.dreamtimecreations.com that have different types of letters to choose from.

I'm looking for letters too, but I haven't done an intensive search and price comparison. So when I do, if you still need it, I'll let you know. 

HTH

• Options
    edited December 2011
    thank u guys!! i have been looking on etsy but the one's i see have really small crosses. i gotta keep looking. ill check out the sites for the jewels. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For Rosary,  here is a website that u can custom make one http://rosaryshop.com/ but i would check a church near you that might have a store or they may have any idea of where can buy one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was in Twinkle Twinkle today a story on Miracle Mile they sell rosary there but I did not ask the price.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks girly! ill check them out! xoxo

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards