New York

boudior update! Who wants to join a b-pic party??

Ok ladies -
Kristina my photographer (www.photokisess.com - although she has no b-pics up) is going to check her schedule when she gets back from the conference in Vegas, but she said that doing it before May is not a problem Monica!
I also checked with my MUA who would be willing to do each girl who is interested for $50 each. I believe that includes indiv. false lashes. If Kristina has someone cheaper I am sure she will set it up, and she will also check on getting a hair person, although I might do my own, I am pretty good with hair, and I would be willing to do other people's  if they don't want to pay to have it done and they only want simple curls or have it straightened etc.
So I'll post more as I hear back, I told her weekends would be best, and I was personally hoping for a Sunday, is that ok? She has one other bride who is interested also!
Photobucket
image 169 Made the cut!
image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!

Re: boudior update! Who wants to join a b-pic party??

• edited December 2011
    How much is the photographer? Im kiiiinda interested. Im really uncomfirtable with my body right now (not excited about a bathing suit in Jamaica) but I think Josh would love the pics if I could swing the $$

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I am IN!!!!!  Woot woot!
    I'll bring the delicious bubbly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We are so going to rock it, ladies!  Bridgett, I hope you can come.  We will need some of your smart-assed-ness to lighten this up.
    None of us are perfect princesses, so who gives a hoot!  This is going to be GREAT!!!
    Thanks emie!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    it's $250 for an hour with the photographer, and all of your images edited to perfection on a disc. So for example, we did an hour of epics with her, and got 80 edited disc pics, so there will be a ton to choose from.
    She will be creative and focus around the parts of the body you are uncomfortable with (no full on belly shots!)
    We'll be renting a hotel room in Rochester so we have a nice neutral area to work with, (with a big bed to lounge on lol) so I would think split between 4 to 6 brides that would be maybe $25 each? Or maybe less.
    If you want to use the make-up artist I have she charges $50, and like I said, we could also find a hair person, or I might just do my own hair.
    So, it's going to be about $275 - $375 a person (the higher end if you want your hair and makeup done!) But you'll end up with a ton of professionally edited images on disc you own the copyright images to and have an hour of privacy to yourself with the photography, which should give you plenty of time for several outfit changes.
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
  • edited December 2011
    I will probably have my makeup done.  Do you think you could help me with my hair??  I am terrible with my hair, but don't want to push this thing over $300, ya know?
    Can't wait!!!
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    oh yeah, I can definately help you with the hair.. If we do the curling iron, and then pull it out a little bit messy, sexy and play around I think it'll be perfect.. maybe pin part of it up for some of the pics.
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
  • edited December 2011
    Make me sexy!!!  lol
    Online Garage Sale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards