December 2012 Weddings

Doing things out of order

My fiance is having his sister and his female best friend as his grooms "men". His sister lives by us, but she has an insane work schedule. HIs friend is out of town. They're both available to look at dresses  this weekend, so we're going dress shopping.

Wedding isn't until 29 Dec 12. I won't be shopping for a dress until my Mom comes to visit in May. And I still haven't asked my intended brides "maids" yet (though they will be my brother and male cousin).

We do know the basic feel and formality of the wedding, plus my fiance is so excited about dress shopping =) We won't be forcing them to order now (we'll ask the store when the last day is, then let them decide when they want to).

So, yeah, that's going to be interesting to explain to the consultant at "Dave's Bridal" (what he keeps calling the store). 

Re: Doing things out of order

• nothing wrong with out of order, sounds like you have it all under control and the people you love around you.
    We share the same date! 12-29-12! I am also waiting a little to go dress shopping, want to get in a little better shape, (around May time as well)
    I think it will be fun to be a little unconventional. Keep us posted!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards