New Jersey

Help me please find a venue!!!

I'm having a short notice wedding here in north jersey and ive been to nearly 20 places. All ranging from 68 to 115. Cheapest being Essex manor in bloomfield and the landmark in rutherford/lyndhurst area. But the landmark was taken : and Essex was attached to a bar which I'm trying to look for something like the landmark.anyone know any places that have lower prices 60s? I would live to hear from you thanks! Btw I'm planning it for our anniversary 9/23/12

Re: Help me please find a venue!!!

• Try the Fiesta or Empire Club

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cannon Gate on Picatinny 

Open to the public, no tax (government property) 

If you decide to call let Jeff know Katy H (10/6/12 bride sent you) He has been great to work with. 
  • Check out the Wilshire Grand.  Prices are amazing and John is great to work with.
  • mrsR12mrsR12 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Try GrayCliff also, at the Fiesta-you have options of different packages, though in the low 60s, you might be able to negotiabe their lower package. 
    have you look at the Excelsior in Saddle Brook?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_help-me-please-find-a-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:20d7f97d-a437-4123-9a5a-c4cd882ff166Post:728a13a0-ce2d-4558-8be5-fc26ff51a394">Re: Help me please find a venue!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try <strong>GrayCliff</strong> also, at the Fiesta-you have options of different packages, though in the low 60s, you might be able to negotiabe their lower package.  have you look at the Excelsior in Saddle Brook?
    Posted by mrsR12[/QUOTE]

Graycliff started at $79 pp 2 years ago when I booked. Prices have gone up since then.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_help-me-please-find-a-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:20d7f97d-a437-4123-9a5a-c4cd882ff166Post:d4a64f29-ed37-4420-b5c5-54b1453d8ba8">Re: Help me please find a venue!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Help me please find a venue!!! : Graycliff started at $79 pp 2 years ago when I booked. Prices have gone up since then.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

We booked in January and are paying $80pp, pre tax, at the Greycliff - but have absolutely no shellfish, which lowers the price. OP, are you looking at 60s before tax/grat (which means more like $85pp total) or after tax/grat? That makes a difference for hall recs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards