Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Input appreciated

My fiance and I are debating between two songs for our first dance song.  While I realize the final decision is ultimately ours we would still like some input.  The two songs we are debating between are:

That's Beautiful to me-Jaron and the Long Road to Love

or

Marry Me-Train

Anniversary

Re: Input appreciated

• Robyn5298Robyn5298 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I like "That's Beautiful to Me" - not only is it a very pretty song, but its more unique than the Train song.  That one's really nice too but I feel like EVERYONE's using it this year.  Good luck!
  • NinerkinsNinerkins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've probably heard Marry Me before, but I just listened to That's Beautiful To Me and it has to be one of the most amazing songs I've ever heard.
    Plus, its by the guy that sings Pray For You. Lol
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_input-appreciated?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:d981b565-c572-4b0e-a611-3adf0940ea0ePost:f597258c-1df4-4441-96f6-de427e889885">Re: Input appreciated</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like "That's Beautiful to Me" - not only is it a very pretty song, but its more unique than the Train song.  That one's really nice too but I feel like EVERYONE's using it this year.  Good luck!
    Posted by Robyn5298[/QUOTE]

<div>Agreed.  I have heard at the last three weddings. </div>
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE them both! Either would be a great choice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards