Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Photobooth

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a great and affordable photobooth from the Philadelphia area! I love the idea of the photobooth and I think it would be a lot of fun for my guests!

I've seen a bunch of photobooth deals on groupon and living social but I just don't know if they are any good and don't want to be spending hundred of dollars on a crappy photobooth!

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Also- for those of you who had a photobooth at a wedding or have been to a wedding with a photobooth...do you think it was worth it?

Re: Photobooth

• Options
    Hey- I just went through this same evaulation on photobooths so I thought I would chime in.  At the end of the day we ended up booking The Wilmington Photobooth company.  They weren't the cheapest, however we requested samples of the photos from all vendors we looked at and the quality of his was far superior.  Peter was also the most responsive, flexible and accommodating.  They have open and closed booth- they have 3-5hour packages and what is included is a lot!  Our wedding isn't until August so I am not sure if it will pay off but after two people recommended Wilmington, I am happy with our decision.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am getting married in 11 days and having a photobooth. I can give you a review after.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards